Our member IIT/IFSH is currently accepting qualified nominees for their 2019 Darsh Wasan IFSH Food Safety Award. The 2019 IFSH award recognizes the achievements of an individual who has made "outstanding contributions to food safety across government, academia, and industry."
The qualifications for nominees are:
1. Nominees must be actively involved in the field of food safety and technology with academia, government or industry
2. Nominee must have demonstrated outstanding contributions to food safety and technology across government, academia and industry
3. Nominee should be employed by a current member or collaborator of IFSH
Nominations materials should include a cover letter and a copy of the candidate's CV and should provide specific information on the following:
1. Career highlights - length of service and positions held in the food safety and technology profession
2. Leadership roles and specific achievements or accomplishments in food safety across academia, industry and government
3. Educational activities in food safety and technology
4. Participation in IFSH activities
Please submit your nomination(s) for the 2019 Darsh Wasan IFSH Food Safety Award by e-mail byFriday, August 30, 2019 to Dr. Jason Wan, IFSH Associate Director, email: email@example.com.
Previous award recipients are: Dr. Jon DeVries, General Mills (2005), Dr. Michael Cirigliano, Unilever (2006), Dr. Richard Whiting, FDA/CFSAN (2007), Dr. Katherine Swanson, Ecolab ( 2008), Dr. Paul Hall, AIV Microbiology and Food Safety Consultants, LLC (2009), Mr. Daniel Brown (2010), Dr. C. Patrick Dunne, U.S. Army (2011), Will Daniels, Earthbound Farm (2012), Dr. Donald L. Zink, FDA CFSAN (2013), Dr. Wilfredo Ocasio, the National Food Lab (2014), Dr. Bruce Tompkin (2015), Dr. Kurt Deibel, KraftHeinz (2016), Dr. Ruth Petran, Ecolab (2017), and Bob and Barbara Sanderson, Jonathan's Sprouts (2018).
Chicagoland Food & Beverage Network
1 W Monroe Street
Chicago, IL 60603
Tel (312) 525-9653